* A recorded real sample of the remodelled decoded stem cell's differentiation processes digitally.
- recorded real time of the physical show: 3 minutes.
- video time accelerated to be: 1:06 minute.
- if you want to show the real genetic transition speed as is in the physical show, convert the video speed value from "normal mode" to "0.25" in YouTube window.
- recommended resolution: 1080 or 720.
This encoded sample has been recorded from the real system of an encoded embryonic stem cell's differentiation processes. through this sample you can monitor a part of the inner cellular activities towards genetic transitions from an identity-free cell to a specific cell type.
© 2019 | Diaa Ahmed Mohamed Ahmedien | All rights reserved
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on this website are copyrighted. No part of these pages, either text, audio, video or images, may be used for any purpose unless explicit authorization. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or re-transmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.